Sign up now for a free hypnosis meditation to release negative thoughts

Rainbow Waterfall

Releasement of intrusive energy from your energy field, this can be completed remotely or in person.

We all have an energy field or aura surrounding our bodies, and sometimes we can attract unwanted energies to us without even realising that we have a them or how they may be affecting us. 

Once these energies are released that may have been weighing you down, it can have an immediate and overwhelmingly positive effect on unexplainable negative thought patterns, emotions and even physical symptoms. 

I love seeing how quickly my clients feel a positive difference in their energy levels and general outlook on life.

Living Room

Energetic clearance of a property, either remotely or in person.

Sometimes we can walk into a room and feel really at home there, because it has a nice atmosphere. There may be areas or rooms in your house that may feel heavier than other areas, and this can greatly affect the people spending time there and may have various causes from intrusive energy to geopathic stress (underground wells, leylines etc).

I will identify the cause and safely remove or reroute it, and energetically balance the property, making it a welcoming and pleasant place to be once more.

Beach at Sunset

The use of hypnosis and positive suggestion as a therapeutic technique to transform areas of your life that you'd like to improve.

Hypnotherapy is a relaxing treatment that aims to re-programme thought patterns within the subconscious mind using positive suggestions. This enables you to overcome fears, phobias, addictions, stress and anxiety, negative thoughts and suppressed emotions. Physical symptoms can also be diminished, especially conditions exacerbated by stress.

Hypnosis is a powerful tool to remove blockages that may be limiting you, to enable you to change and fulfil your life.

Contrary to popular belief, you are not asleep or unconscious when in hypnotic trance. You are aware of everything being said and do not lose control during the session. Hypnosis makes a person more inclined to do the things they want to do, but not things that go against their own belief systems.

When you make a conscious decision to make a positive change, you are doing this with just 5% of your brain. The other 95% is your subconscious mind which runs in the background trying to protect you from a past experience that may have caused the issue. During trance, this is the part that we are tapping into, to ensure that the suggestions and changes are permanent. 

Bridge into the Woods

Accessing past & current life memories to transform and heal old wounds.

Regression Therapy allows you to get to the source of a current life issue by taking you into either into past life or current life events. This allows you to transform any related thoughts and emotions within the therapeutic safety of trance. It could be a fear or phobia, or an emotion or relationship that you'd like more control over. Regression allows you to see the bigger picture.

 

Experiencing a past life is an exciting journey that takes you back into the life or lives you have lived before. You don't have to believe in reincarnation or have any particular beliefs at all.

Perhaps you're just curious about who you might have been in a past life, or you've met a stranger and have a strong feeling you know them already. Regression brings a new awareness of patterns within your current life and empowers you to be able to make positive changes to overcome them.

You may recognise people in your past life, and gain a greater understanding into your relationships with them. Old patterns and behaviours that no longer serve your highest good can be changed with the insights and guidance you may receive.